The Best Protection You Can Get When Buying A Atlanta House Is Picking The Right Buyers Agent…
As you know, buying a Atlanta area property can be a big investment. With cost rising in every Metro Atlanta market.
You’ve been searching online for properties, maybe for months. Pulling up Zillow or Realtor.com is probably a daily habit by now and you’ve seen lots of properties come and go since you started searching.
But now it’s time to buy!
That’s where it can be critical to work with the right Atlanta real estate agent.
Make sure you find yourself the right agent. Someone who is knowledgeable in Atlanta and the type of home you want to buy.
Does it even matter who you use as your buyers agent? After all, any agent can drive around and show you houses… right?
Well, that’s what many local home buyers think at first…
You pick the house, your agent should be the one telling you what a good offer is for it and be prepared to negotiate a better price for you. Most agents cannot identify major issues with houses such as foundation, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and roofs. Sure your inspection may reveal these things, but at that point you have already invested time and $400-500 on inspections.
But many later find out that the wrong buyer’s agent in Atlanta could cause you to…
- Lose the home you really want to another buyer because of an ill-prepared offer
- Over pay for a house based on emotion vs. solid facts
- Spend way too much time seeing homes that aren’t what you’re looking for
- Not get your dream home because it was a special circumstance or Foreclosure and that agent isn’t experienced dealing with those types of sellers (or finding those properties). We buy those all the time!
- Not seeing problems with the house that could cost you thousands of dollars and would have been noticed with years of experience working with the right inspectors and professionals
- … and more
The Right Atlanta Area Buyers Agent Can Save You Thousands Of Dollars, Dozens Of Hours, And Lots Of Headaches
Real estate is usually the single largest financial decision most of us make, Robert Bogino can help you make sure you not only find the house, land, or commercial building you’re looking for… but we’ll help you avoid the common pitfalls and mistakes that only comes with decades of experience and an amazing full-service team backing you up.
Yes! I Want To Work With Robert Bogino!
Simply fill out the short form below or give us a ring at (706) 591-8328 and let us know a bit about what you’re looking for so we can best help you buy your next Atlanta property.