Looking to Move to metro Atlanta GA?
If you are thinking of moving to GA, it’s a great place to buy a house and live. Metro Atlanta and all of Georgia’s suburbs are booming like Atlanta
We specialize in finding homes for people moving in from out of state. This can be a difficult process and we have systems in place to make this much easier for you. You need an experienced Real Estate Agent in GA to help you find the best area to live in. Georgia, particularly metro Atlanta can be a difficult town to find the best homes in. You can live in a great neighborhood with top rated school districts on one street, then literally go one block over and be in a dangerous area. We know all the neighborhoods. This comes from me being in GA all my life and doing Real Estate transactions all over the state from selling and buying to renovations and rentals.
Lets look at the reasons why you should choose us
- We can virtually show you houses here in GA from the comfort of your own home.
- We know every city for the best areas from Atlanta to Marietta all the way up to Cumming and Dawsonville
- We can send you detailed crime statistics for each area, ensuring a safe place to live
- You can plan a weekend trip here and we will set up as many showings as you can handle
- We can save time and your money on inspections on a house before we even make an offer. My extensive renovation, and construction back round help me spot issues and estimate repair costs.
And did you know….using a Buyers Agent is FREE. That’s right the Seller pays our fee so take advantage.
You pick the house, your agent should be the one telling you what a good offer is for it and be prepared to negotiate a better price for you. Most agents cannot identify major issues with houses such as foundation, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and roofs. Sure your inspection may reveal these things, but at that point you have already invested time and $400-500 on inspections. Since I buy and renovate homes I have an extensive construction back round and can help you pick the right home or estimate repairs.
But many later find out that the wrong buyer’s agent in Atlanta could cause you to…
- Lose the home you really want to another buyer because of an ill-prepared offer
- Over pay for a house based on emotion vs. solid facts
- Spend way too much time seeing homes that aren’t what you’re looking for
- Not get your dream home because it was a special circumstance or Foreclosure and that agent isn’t experienced dealing with those types of sellers (or finding those properties). We buy those all the time!
- Not seeing problems with the house that could cost you thousands of dollars and would have been noticed with years of experience working with the right inspectors and professionals
- … and more
The Right Atlanta Area Buyers Agent Can Save You Thousands Of Dollars, Dozens Of Hours, And Lots Of Headaches
Real estate is usually the single largest financial decision most of us make, Robert Bogino can help you make sure you not only find the house, land, or commercial building you’re looking for… but we’ll help you avoid the common pitfalls and mistakes that only comes with decades of experience and an amazing full-service team backing you up.
Play around with this Mortgage Calculator
Yes! I Want To Work With Robert Bogino!
Simply fill out the short form below or give us a ring at (706) 591-8328 and let us know a bit about what you’re looking for so we can best help you buy your next Atlanta property.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.